Work with Us
Mixed Blood Theatre is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Full-time year-round Production Manager—The Production Manager is responsible for:
- Coordination of mainstage, touring, and On The Job productions
- Maintenance and upkeep of lights, sets, props, costumes, and sound (equipment and materials)
- Integration of Radical Hospitality into equipment and space sharing
- Oversight of tenants’ space and technical needs
- Curating safe, clean, attractive auditorium: stage, seating, masking, equipment
- Managing the master calendar and appropriate budgets
- Hiring and coordinating all overhire crews
- Support Access Services
- Company management: out-of-town actor housing, workers comp claims
Full job description here.
Part-Time Exhibit Coordinator for 154 Project—The Exhibit Coordinator will coordinate and oversee Mixed Blood's 154 Project from planning to presentation. Two years experience/education in video production work required.
About 154 Project: The 154 project will gather 154 community stories using narrative prompts co-created by health providers to build a practice of personal storytelling and give resources to health providers.
There are no Stage Management positions currently available.
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS & INTERNSHIPS
There are currently no upcoming auditions, please check back again later.